Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wedding

For those of you that do not know, I am getting married in less than 10 months. My goal is a low key, down to earth, small, stress free (or mostly stress free) wedding. To accomplish this I am trying to do as much planning as possible now. I have a feeling the next 9 months are going to fly by between going to school full time and the holidays. I am attempting to nip my usual procrastination in the bud.

I have to admit I have an amazing supporting cast for the wedding prep. My father does wedding flowers and my sister is amazingly creative. She is going to help me with invitations and some other fun crafty projects. Not to mention the numerous other family members who are willing to listen to me jabber on about wedding ideas.

There are so many great websites and blogs with wedding resources. The Knot is probably the most well known. They have all sorts of budgeting tools and checklists to keep you on track. You can also create a free wedding website through their site.

Now, I have to admit that I was overwhelmed by all the info when I first began planning. However, as time continues, the pieces are beginning to fall into place. It's a lot of fun to see ideas start to come together. I know that we are going to have an amazing, unique and personal wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment