Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome Mr. & Mrs.!

That's right I am now a Mrs.! After months and months of planning, the wedding is over and we are returning to our normal lives again. Which means I have time for cooking again! Yay :)

Yesterday, I went to potluck at a friends house. The idea was to make the crazy recipes that you've always wanted to try. Mine was this Grapefruit Guacamole recipe. It has been intriguing me for a while, but I really wasn't sure about it. Turns out it's amazing! Even Tom liked it and he doesn't like grapefruit. It is a very refreshing summer guacamole. Try it out and let me know what you think!

Recipe Notes: Rosted green chili is impossible to find in Chicago, so I used a can of the store bought hatch chilies. It was really good, but very mild. If you live in Colorado I would recommend getting the good stuff... freshly roasted green chilies. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment